Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year



Hope you all had a good one. :)

Mine was pukey...literally...LOL I drank WAAAAAAAY to much! The GlodSlogger did me in. It's 5:35pm and when I think about it, it still makes me queezy. But I had a great time before it all hit me. Me and Chad brought in the New Years together at the toilet...lol I drank Smirnoff, buttery nipples and glodslogger. It was the first time Chad had to help me. I'm always helping him. With alot of Chad's help we mangaged to get New Years lunch made. And I finally got to eat some of it at 5pm tonight. lol And I must say he did a fine job on cooking the blackeyed peas. mmm mmm mmm!!

So, the way I'm thinking is that my year will HAVE to be better than today...HEHE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

LMAO!!!! Well.... did you enjoy it (or what you remember of it)?!?!

Happy New Year!!

Sun Jan 01, 10:58:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Yeah, I had a great time. Until I drank those 3 BIG shots of GoldSlogger. Just saying or thinking of that word makes me want to puke now. Chad and his friends said that would happen...that thinking of that word would make me sick...LOL Chad won't drink that stuff anymore, it made him bad bad sick too.

I kept saying, "hehe, I've got GOLD in my belly now!!!" You know cause that stuff has flakes of gold in it.

Mon Jan 02, 10:00:00 AM CST  
Blogger JC said...

Glad you had a good time. I can not mix my drinks or I get really sick.

Tue Jan 03, 09:58:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home