Thursday, April 27, 2006

Long time no see

Well first off I gotta tell ya, I made a post a couple of weeks ago, and it was long. But it didn't go through and I couldn't recover the post either. UGH...LOL

But enough of that, how's everyone in blog land? ;) I've been supper busy. As always. Last week Saira was in the pageant here in town. She won 3rd Runner up. These are the only good digetal shots I have. Chad took shitty pics...lol The 1st one is a pic that Ryan took. And the 2nd is one that I took. All of the pics that Chad took were blurry. UGH!!! At least I had Nina there to take film snapshots. :) I'm having those developed today. And I hope I can remember to pick them up later this afternoon...LOL





Well, Ryan is doing T-Ball again this year. Next year he moves up to pitching machine. And here are a couple of pics of him...





Other than that, I just do my PartyLite stuff. This last Saturday I had a show, and it was my record breaking sales. I sold $805. YAY!!!!! I'm beyond excited about that. That was an easy $200 made. HEHE!!

Tomorrow I'll upload more pageant pictures, if they turned out. Hope you all have a great Thursday!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Well Hi there stranger =) I'm glad everything going good for you. That Saira is a cutie pie. Looks like Ryan is having a fun time. WTG on the PartyLite. Take Care!

Thu Apr 27, 07:58:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

WOOHOO to Miss Saira winning 3rd, Mr Ryan the powerhouse AND to Momma on that big show!!! :)

'bout time you posted!!

Sat Apr 29, 12:59:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

WOOHOO On the big show that is awesome!!
The kids look great.. Ryan looks like he is having a blast again with Tball!!
YAAY WTG Miss Saira on your win! That is awesome..Her dress is too cute!!

Tue May 02, 09:26:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home