Monday, April 04, 2005

He's so sweet...

This morning, when I got up Ryan put the tv on channel 3 for me. I was so suprised. The thing is, is that every morning when he gets up, he'll go to the livingroom and start to play his playstation. The tv has to be changed to 00 for him to play. And when he's done, he'll put it on 03 for me, but I always HAVE to TELL him to get off the playstation. But not this morning. When I got up he said, "morning mama, I love you!" and changed the channel. Those little things are such sweet moments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jayme, The reason you have such sweet kids is because they have a sweet mama who is doing such a good job of teaching them to be that way by example.
Love, Grandma Jane Begt-Jamison

Thu Apr 07, 10:45:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, duh, mispelled my own name and then hit the send before I caught it. Love Grandma

Thu Apr 07, 10:47:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

I agree with Grandma!! :) He's such a sweet boy!

Mon Apr 11, 08:34:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home