Friday, January 06, 2006

2005 Year In Review

2005 Year in ReviewBorrowed from 3 Guy's a Girl and a Blog, JavaMama and JC
Please play along and post one in your blog too! Let me know if you do so I can read yours too!!
********************************
BEST MEMORY: Starting up with PartyLite

WORST MEMORY: Finally going through a hurricane...hurricane Rita. Celebrating Chad and Ryan's birthdays during the evacuation as well. :( It was heartbreaking to me.

FAVE SONG OF 2005: Kanye West - Gold Digger, Blackeyed Peas - My Humps, Madonna - Hung Up ...just to name a few. :)

FAVE MOVIE/DVD of 2005: Hitch or Saw 2

FAVE NEW TV SHOW of 2005: My Fair Brady

FAVE MUSIC CD of 2005: Don't do CD, I don't buy them... I just listen to the songs. If that makes since...lol

FAVE BOOK I READ in 2005: I don't read...LOL So sorry!

FAVE NEW FOOD in 2005: I FINALLY tried the McRib...LOL

MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS in 2005: Getting my candle business to finally grow. I'm still shocked over it. :)

MY HOPES/WISHES for the NEW YEAR, 2006: That my family and friends stay happy and healthy all year long! (ditto Ali & Java). That my candle business continues to grow. That my message board, Moms-Online will grow in activity.

FAVE NEW WEBSITE of 2005: MySpace I'm so addicted to it now...lol

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Candle Lady I hope you get everything you hope for this year and what is My Space?

Fri Jan 06, 09:40:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

JC My space is another blog type site...Click on Candle ladys MySpace Page under her MO link!
As for my comment..LOL
THE MCRIB???????????? They really still have that thing??
EWWWWWWWIE.. Hubby LOVES LOVES LOVES IT TOO BUT hasn't had one in a really long time!! LOL

Fri Jan 06, 11:35:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

You've had a great year with your candle business, I hope it continues to grow into a huge success!!

Fri Jan 06, 10:17:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home