Thursday, February 09, 2006

Most Proud

Yep, I'm proud... Proud of myself...hehe! I got up this morning, got Ryan off to school, came back home and started on laundry. YAY Me!!

I can't decide if I want to go eat lunch with Ryan today or go to a restuarnt and make my friend go with me...LOL I need to gather up my candle samplers so I can bring them over to my moms friends house so she can smell them and decide on a date to do a candle show. :)

Listening to:
today: Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
yesterday: Billy Currington - Must be doing something right

4 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Go Jaymers, way to get that laundry done!!! Have fun at lunch no matter which route you take.

Thu Feb 09, 09:29:00 AM CST  
Blogger JC said...

I am still in no mood to do anything but have to...lol Have a great lunch where ever you go =)

Thu Feb 09, 09:38:00 AM CST  
Blogger hilary said...

woohoo! gorillaz! i love that song/video SO MUCH! your brother hates it, but i love it so i torture him with it. :D

Thu Feb 09, 01:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Hilary I hope you were able to torture my brother for the day...lol

Gina, I ended up eating lunch with my friend. :) At my favorite mexican food place.

Sat Feb 11, 08:38:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home