Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Toot-Toot

I've been sitting around here keeping my ears wide open, waiting for the sound 'toot-toot' from the UPS man. The man in brown is bringing me some more candle stuff. I've been showered in candles the last couple of weeks. Last week I got a $100 worth for just $9.95. YAY!!! It's a ton of candles. Well...lmao...I'm getting another $100 for $9.95. What am I gonna do with all these candles? LOL In the last month, my life has been all about PartyLite. I'm trying to have as many candle shows to help pay for my trip to National conference in July. What a cool birthday present that will be.

But anyways, last night I went to a Jewelry Party. I hadn't seen that consultant in a year now. So it was a great evening. Didn't even have to take Miss Jewelry girl Saira with me...LOL OMG she would've wanted to model it all. LOL

To my MO moms, I want to apologize for the board being down. I don't know how to fix those kind of problems. And I really haven't had the time to either, because of the above...lol...along with Ryan's T-Ball games and practice. We have practice maybe once a week and 2 games a week. Fun fun!!

Ok, off to listen for the 'toot-toot' :)

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

WOW Sounds like awesome deals you are getting..
I have to look into getting new candles too... but I want to wait till I move.
I wonder what is up with the board, that is so weird..
I am awaiting a few packages myself.. My dsl and tons of scrapbooking stuff..LOL I am so anxious..
Hope all is going well with you!!

Tue May 02, 09:24:00 AM CST  
Blogger JC said...

I love it when the man in the brown truck comes to visit...lol Sounds like your doing really good with Partylite congrats. I so miss going to MO in the mornings and throughout the day. I miss everyone =).

Tue May 02, 09:24:00 AM CST  
Blogger Nae said...

Wow, that is alot of candles! I love getting packages even though I rarely get them.

Sounds like a fun party you went to, did you get any jewlery.

Tue May 02, 08:08:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I love getting packages... I just got all my new scrapping stuff yesterday from the man in brown!

Wed May 10, 07:17:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home