Tuesday, May 09, 2006

lazy day

I've decided that I'm going to have a lazy day. Other than cleaning up the house of course. I'm not gonna leave the house until 2:30. I'll run up to the beauty shop and tan, then go pick up Ryan at 3.

I'm getting excited. Ryan has a field trip on the 19th. It's to The Houston Zoo. He's only been once before. When he was like 2 or so. Saira hasn't been before, so she'll love it!! And what's even better, is that Chad will get to go with us too. A family trip to the Zoo with the school...LOL

....OH MAN! I just realized I have a candle show tomorrow. No lazy day for me. I have to get my candle stuff orginized and ready for tomorrow night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Sounds like a relaxing day! Enjoy your time at the beauty shop.

Tue May 09, 12:26:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hope you had fun tanning!!
Sounds like a somewhat relaxing day today!

Wed May 10, 07:16:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home