Monday, February 19, 2007

Been FOREVER!!!!

Gawwww! It's been like a month....hahaha!!!! My bad! Not that anything excitings going on.

Saira's birthday was a blast. Her tea party was perfect!

Ryan's doing good in school. I was incharge of his Valentine's party. It turned out great. I'll be incharge of the Easter party too. :)

Haven't really scrapped as much as I've wanted. A few weeks ago everyone was sick. So that didn't help.

This past weekend I threw my Sister In Law a baby shower. I'm finally having a nephew. He still has a few more months until arrival. I think I'll have to kidnap him a few times and then give him back to mommy. HEHE, best part about being the aunt right? Her shower turned out great though.

So I guess you can say I've been busy with Party's.... Saira's, then Ryan's class party and now my SIL's shower. I have another shower to plan. Should be in June I think.

Anywho, I can't think of anything else. I'll try to update ya again next month... haha ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh, and both of my babies are signed up for T-Ball. Saira is soooo excited!!

Mon Feb 19, 11:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

Better be earlier than that!!
You party-planner! Wanna help me plan my parties too???? :)

Mon Feb 19, 11:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

And now you can relax cause it is break time!!

AWW YAAY Tball I bet Saira will have so much fun!!

Tue Mar 06, 12:29:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home