Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Glooooooom!

Gesh, Winter!!! It's looked soooo nasty today. It's tried real hard to rain. But I think tomorrow is going to be the yucky day. It's suppose to rain and thunderstom ALL day. All day on my shopping day. I was planning on taking Saira to get her pictures done while I was out. So hopefully it won't be to bad.

I am most proud of myself. I've done several loads of laundry. I think I can walk in the laundry room again...nearly...HAHA!!! When Ryan got home from school, him, Saira and I played CandyLand. I think they are going to burn me out on that game, and we've only played 3 games since yesterday when it was opened...LOL Chad has to play tonight...HAHA!! ;)

I suppose I could post some pictures from Christmas. I might do that later tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Pictures Pictures Pictures!!!
Yes please!!! Pictures..LOL

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Candyland!!! Seriously LOVE IT!! I would play it everyday if I could..LOL

Hope the weather starts looking better!!

Thu Jan 04, 11:49:00 AM CST  
Blogger JC said...

Nathan got candyland for his birthday or christmas can't remember and it's cute watching him learn how to play =) Can't wait to see the christmas pic's I was thinking about posting a few of Nathan on christmas also.

Fri Jan 05, 10:32:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home