Monday, December 11, 2006

Mmmm

Well, this afternoon my friend Nina came over to see the 6 layouts I did yesterday. She brought her skipbo cards over so we could play, because Saira decided she'd play with mine one day. So she created a new game with mine...Skipbo-uno-phase10. All in one game...LOL Anyways, we played 3 games and then she was telling me about a cheesecake she was going to make. So I loaned her my peppermint extract and gave her a chocolate graham cracker crust I had. So she called me later on after she left and said she went ahead and stopped at the store and bought enough to make me one too. AWWW! And it sure does look good. It's a peppermint chocolatechip cheesecake. I went over to her house before school was out and ate lunch with her. We had frito pie. Mmmm! And I picked up my cheesecake. I had to wait on Ryan at his bus stop. It was pouring down. I didn't want my baby to get rained on. Doesn't look like there is any homework this week, so he's been asleep the last hour and a half. Poor thing must've been tired. Chad came home early today. It was raining to bad at work, so everyone had to go home. So him and his grandpa went out to the deer lease around 1:30. What a brainfart!!! DUH, it's pouring down...LOL So now he's soaking wet and on his way home. LOL

Can't wait to eat my yummy cheesecake. Her loves me!!!! ;) What a friend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Mmmm wish I had a friend to bake me a cheesecake!!! :D
I KNOW you enjoyed it!

Thu Dec 14, 10:19:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home