Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving was GREAT

It was my duty this year to cook Thanksgiving dinner. I was all excited about it at first, then I started getting nervious about it. But come Wednesday afternoon I was cool. My aunt guided me through it basicly...LOL Thursday morning I finished up the rest of the food and we were eating at 11:30. We actually liked eating that early. We had to anyways, because my brother had to be at work by 2pm. So anyways, eating that early allowed us to eat dinner and actually be hungry for it. :) Everyone gave me such great compliments. And I was most proud of myself. :)

We didn't do any Black Friday shopping. Well, we did go shopping that night. But we didn't get any of those totally awesome deals. We did the shopping for the kids. I've already gotten a couple things for my mom and Hilary. And that's it for now. We always like to get the kids stuff taken care of before December comes around. :)

Saturday I went shopping with Nina. We hit Hobby Lobby and Joann's. And that was about it for me...LOL Chad was at the deer lease all day that day.

Today I did a bunch of nothing. Well, I did go to walmart and got a few things we needed. Other than that, I just piddled here and there. Watched tv alot...LOL Chad didn't go hunting at all today. I believe he was tired.

But anyways, we had a great week. It couldn't have been any better. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Aww I'm so glad your Thanksgiving was a hit!! GO GIRL! Now you'll have everyone requesting that you cook every year! lol

Glad you had such a good week!!

Mon Nov 27, 12:27:00 AM CST  
Blogger Blue said...

Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving! I haven't done any of my shopping yet.

Mon Nov 27, 04:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Glad to hear your dinner went so well!! WTG YOU!!

Wed Nov 29, 12:24:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home