Sunday, November 05, 2006

All kinds of stuff...

So on Wednesday I got my hair cut. I want it cut more, but I'm scared to do it. Shut up Mary! LMAO!! I'll most likely not cut it anymore right now. Friday I went to Kim's house for scrapbooking. I only got 2 pages done. And here they are....





Then Friday night the four of us went to the highscool football game. It was soooooooo freak'n cold. But it was great. About 10 minutes before we left, Saira fell asleep on me. We lost that game. Our town is heartbroken, seriously!! It was against our rival team. AND it was the deciding game on if us or that other team were the distract champs. Um, yeah, so the other team won and we're all pissed. They never win, our team always wins that match. Their team sucks! They will probably have a tshirt made, again. They've won maybe 3 times in the last 70 something years...LMAO!!!!!! Sad huh? Anywho!!!

Saturday I went to Houston to see my mom, great aunt and one of my brothers. We all went out to eat for lunch. And then I had my great aunt go with me to Hobby Lobby. Won't be doing that again. She'll have you buying the whole store...LOL She thought I need this $20 pack of Christmas papers. Which would've only been $10. And she thought I needed this Christmas scrapbooking kit that was $20. It wasn't on sale though. LOL So yeah, she's staying home next time. ;) We didn't get home til after dark thirty...LOL

We've had a great weekend. Today is relaxing day. Chad got home from the woods this afternoon and passed right out. I'm sure he's exhausted. Yesterday he got up at 3:18am. His grandpa called and woke him up. I thought that was just a little crazy!! LOL Today he got up at 4:30am. ....and no deer either days. :( Maybe next weekend. Ya'll cross your fingers for him next weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OOOH Ilove the new LO it looks so cute! Great job!!
My BIL got a deer a few weeks ago.. But not one since...
That is just to dang early to get up to walk in the woods all day..LOL

Sun Nov 05, 03:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

He doesn't walk in the woods all day...

He sits in a big stand about 3-4 feet up in the air.

Sun Nov 05, 04:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

yeah I'm with Ali...no deer is worth 3am!! LOL Especially if you're leaving the house to go smell like deer piss!

LOVE the layout... great job!!!!!

Sun Nov 05, 11:23:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home