Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ryan's Birthday Weekend

We had a great weekend!! First off, we had to wake up before the crack of dawn Saturday morning. Ryan had a football game. As soon as it was over we went to down and grabbed some breakfast from McDonald's. Then went to the store to get his birthday cake and ice cream. We came home and got ourselves together and waiting on everyone to arrive. He opened his presents and then we had cake and ice cream. After that, everyone headed home and my mom took Saira with her. Ryan and I followed shortly after. So we spent the night with her. We watched movies, ate pizza and had cherry turnovers. Me and Saira slept with my mom. And Saira thought that was sooooo cool! lol And then I realized why I don't sleep with my daughter...LOL She snores and is a bed hog. GESH! Then we got up early this morning and got ourselves together and came on home. We were home by 10am. I've been scrapbooking most of the day and have been planning a "get together" with a creative memories consultant(a friend of mine).

I'll post pictures from the birthday tomorrow I guess. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hope Ryan had a great birthday party! I can't wait to see pics!!!

Tue Oct 03, 10:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Hope RyanMan had a great birthday. My kids are total bedhogs too!!!

Thu Oct 05, 07:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a great weekend and I hope Ryan had a great b-day. Can't wait to see pic's. Tell your mom I said Hi!!

Mon Oct 16, 10:09:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home