Thursday, September 14, 2006

Waiting SUCKS

I've been waiting all freaking day for the Directv man. They gave me a 1-5pm time slot. Gesh! I don't understand why anyone has to come anyways. We're just upgrading. It's not like we don't have a reciever and wire already. He just better not show up at 5, when I'm getting Ryan ready for football practice. He best get here in a few minutes. It's 3:10 already.

At least the internet hook up guy will be here earlier in the day tomorrow...from 10-12pm. That should give me enough time to play before Chad gets home, wanting to hog the computer to do his stuff. LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

UGH I hated waiting for the stupid dsl kit to get here... Hope it gets all hooked up soon!!

Fri Sep 15, 11:50:00 AM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I didn't have anything coming to me. The man brought it with him today. :) Glad I didn't have to wait for any kits to get here.

Fri Sep 15, 12:51:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

I hate those "windows" they give.... it literally takes up your entire day!

Mon Sep 18, 10:22:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home