Friday, August 25, 2006

Eyebrows

Ok, so I'm sitting here at my desk talking with JavaMama on the phone. Saira comes up to me with a pencil and says "Mommy, I wanna do your eyebrows." I looked at her like she was crazy and said no...LOL Then she turns back around and has a white label in her hand. The ones you print on. And she says, "MOMMY! I wanna do your eyebrows!!" I looked at her crazy again and said, "OHH HELL NO girl!". She's lost her mind, wanting to do my eyebrows. Poor kid has seen me get my eyes done way to many times I guess.

That was cute though huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Ahh c'mon Mom... this could be her calling!! hahhaaa

Fri Aug 25, 05:38:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL HAHAHA Saira, what a hoot!!

Sat Aug 26, 12:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger JC said...

LOL thats too cute. She can come do mine.

Fri Sep 01, 08:31:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home