Saturday, August 12, 2006

My 1st Crop

Today I went to my first crop and I had so much fun. I really didn't get much done. I had to leave early because Saira got sick again. Chad was napping and she ended up sick, all over the place. Guess he learned his lesson...lol But anyways, I got 3 layouts done. I didn't complete the journaling on one of them though.


The ice cream cone I made with big circle punches. That was so fun!! It was my friends idea. She went crazy when she saw my ice cream cone picture and gave me the idea for the paper ice cream cone. She's to nifty!!


And I just HAD to get this page made. I've been waiting all summer for this page...LOL

And I couldn't post the third pic. Damn blogger...GRRRR!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

WooHoo your first crop!! Didn't you have the best time?!? I can't wait for us to get together one day and crop!!!

BTW your pages are great!

Sat Aug 19, 09:30:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Your pages look great!! I bet it was super fun!!

Sun Aug 20, 06:14:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home