Monday, July 10, 2006

Moody Gardens

The kids and I went to Moody Gardens in Galveston today with my mom and great aunt. We all had a wonderful day. We went to the Aquarium Pyramid and saw all kinds of things like fish, stingrays, sharks, pengiuns and seals. All in a 1.5 million gallon aquarium. After we finished with that pyramid we went to the Rainforest Pyramid. In there we saw all kinds of birds, turtles, plants, trees, butterflies, bats and other rainforest animals. After we finished with Moody Gardens we went to the Seawall and looked for a place to eat lunch. And we came across the Rainforest Cafe. What an awesome place to eat. That was the coolest place I've eaten at. And I've been to many different kinds of restaurants in my life...LOL And this place was the neatest by far!! Of course it was pricey, but it was well worth it. I look forward to going back again....with Chad next time.

Here's some pictures for ya...


This is the Aquarium Pyramid.

Saira with a Sea Turtle.

Saira with some sort of Lobsters.

My mom with the kids. They were sitting on the ledge at the aquarium tunnel.

Me, the kids and my great aunt, standing in a divers cage.

This is the Rainforest Pyramid

Here's my mom and Saira.

And last pic... Me infront of a waterfall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Wow those are neat!! Sounds like something my kids would love too. Glad you had a good time with your mom and g-aunt!!

Mon Jul 17, 11:40:00 AM CST  
Blogger Jaws said...

Awesome pics, I love aquariums, maybe one day I'll get to check one out, LOL

><((*>

Wed Jul 19, 07:57:00 AM CST  
Blogger JC said...

Thats neat I've never seen it like that before. Great pic's to the kids are getting so big. You look great BTW!! =)

Thu Jul 20, 06:58:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home