Tuesday, June 20, 2006

All-Stars

I think I mentioned before that Ryan was choosen for All-Stars so we've let him play. Last Monday is when they started practicing for it. They practice everyday except Wednesday. OMG, I'm sooooo freak'n burned out of this crap. I can't stand the thought of having to take him to practice everyday at 7pm. It's to damn hot to practice any earlier than that or the kids will pass out. Thank God for the rain since Friday. It gave me a break. The grounds were to wet today so they did practice in the Elem. Gym. OH MYYYYYY GOD!!!!! It was soooooooooo hot in there! Today we got his new jersey. He wears a large. They gave me a small. ALLLLLL the shirts were smalls. That was a joke!! These people have me so agrivated. Alright, then we get the game schedule. It's this Saturday at 4pm. Then again on Sunday, but not telling what time. We've had a suprise birthday party planned for Chad's grandpa for a month now. And it's this Sunday, and Ryan has a game now. He can't miss or it will be all his fault that we had to forfit(sp) and lose. So this All-Stars crap has me on the edge. I can't stand it anymore.

And then to top that off, Chad's mom has had me running her around since last Tuesday or Wednesday. Their car broke down. And before that my dad had me going from here to there and there to here and every which a ways. Chad said, "at least your dad was paying you though". His mom and dad can't afford the gas money for our truck. My dad would replace the gas, plus some. And then pay me for my days work.

Ok, I've vented. I hate to vent, but I couldn't stand it anymore.

I made 4 more scrapbook layouts though. :) :) I'm on a roll.

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

woohoo wtg ryan man!!
Bummer you have been so busy! Running non stop blows the big one..LOL
Hope you get the party and game thing worked out!!

Thu Jun 22, 06:46:00 AM CST  
Blogger Nae said...

WTG Ryan! That is awesome good luck at the game.

Thu Jun 22, 09:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger JC said...

WTG Ryan!! good luck. Hope you can get it all straightened out.

Thu Jun 22, 04:15:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home