Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I sure did. Chad grilled burgers and hotdogs for me and his mom. Ryan and Saira got me a new candle lighter for my candle shows. ;) I thought that was really cute.

We had a real busy weekend. Saturday, Ryan had a game and it was opening day for T-Ball. Even though there are just 3 more games left. Is that stupid or what? LMAO!! But we were out in the sun all afternoon. I got sunburned on my arms, neck and face. Saira almost got burned and Ryan got some good color...LOL His team won. It was an awesome game too!!

Let's see, and then Yesterday was Mother's Day. But I guess I should back up some. Wednesday Chad was laid off from his job. So it was time to find another. He found one Thursday. He starts tomorrow though. He'll be gone during the week and get home on Saturday nights at 7:30ish. The kids won't know what to think or how to act with him gone during the week. School is out in 2 more weeks and then we're going to go visit him on Wednesday and spend the night. So it won't be so bad on us all. This job will last a few months.

Oh, and about my last post...LOL Chad was being a major BUTTHEAD on Friday towards me and his best friend. Guess Chad was just stressing about work and all. But me and Jason (his best friend) weren't putting up with his crap. LOL HEHE!! We told him were to stick it and all that good stuff. But all is good. Just one of those moments, ya know. Hope ya'll weren't thinking anything too bad...LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh, my bad, not Friday. It was Thursday he had the attitude

Mon May 15, 11:35:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

UGH Men! Hope he is over his bad mood! Good luck with the new job Chad and congrats on finding one soon quick!!
I hope all goes well for you guys I am sure this is an adjustment for everyone.. Sometimes I wish B had that kind of job..LMAO AWW I am sure I would miss him tons though!
Sounds like you had a nice Mothers day.. WTG Ryan on your game buddy!!
and as to not leave out Miss Saira, Hi girlie! I hope you had a fun weekend!! hehe

Mon May 15, 01:19:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Yeah, he's over it. He was over it on Friday morning...LOL

Saira had a good weekend too. Poor thing, I left her out, huh? LOL On Friday her and I got to go see my mom and she totally loved that. And then yesterday she thought it was really cool with getting to drag her little 1 1/2 year old cousin around...LOL

Mon May 15, 02:06:00 PM CST  
Blogger Nae said...

WTG Ryan on your game! Good luck with the new job Chad, hope everything works out.

Grilling out is always good, seems you enjoyed yourself this weekend.

Awww, at least the kiddos know what mommy likes teehee anything to do with candles LOL!

Mon May 15, 08:40:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home