Friday, June 30, 2006

All-Stars Update...and the party...

They just played last Saturday and Sunday. And they were eleminated. Thank God!!! I was soooo tired of all that stuff. Now we can relax for the summer, no sports or anything like that.

He enjoyed playing at the All-Star games though. I went to the Saturday game. OMG!!! It was sooooooo freaking HOT! Sunday one of the other moms took Ryan so he could be there for the game. Saira, Chad and I went to his grandpa's 70th birthday suprise party. It was so much fun. And there were about 50 people there, probably more.

Here's Chad and his grandpa.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Wow, well you can definitely see where Chad gets his height!! What a nice surprise for G'pa, I love surprise parties!!

Fri Jun 30, 08:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh me too, I love surprise parties!! I totally see the family resemblence, specially the hieght like Java pointed out!

Wed Jul 05, 11:33:00 AM CST  
Blogger Nae said...

Well enjoy the rest of your summer without the sports LOL.

Sounds like it was a blast at the surprise party.

Thu Jul 06, 09:55:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home