Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Family Vacation Time

We're off to San Antonio. That's about a 3 1/2 hour drive and as soon as we get there we're going to Sea World. I've had Sea World scrapbooking stickers for over a month now...LOL Got'em at Hobby Lobby, when I went with my mom just after I started scrapbooking a few months ago...LOL Chad said we were gonna do it this summer, so I saw those stickers and thought....HEY, I'll need those...LOL We're also going to visit the Alamo. I can't believe it, but Chad has never been to San Antonio which means he hasn't visited the Alamo. So he's excited about that. I'm sure alot or most of you don't know what the Alamo is....unless you watched the movie. ;) They also have the Riverwalk that goes through San Antonio. It's a small river and they have small boats you ride and it takes you past ALOT of historical places and the Mall and many other shops. It's a really neat thing. Saira's excited about that part. But of course we are doing Sea World too. That's the only thing I haven't been to before. Chad and the kids haven't done any of this stuff though. So I'm real excited to see how they enjoy all these things I did as a kid. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun vacation!! Next trip: FLORIDA!!!!!!

Fri Aug 11, 04:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Glad you all had a fun time!!!!!!

Fri Aug 11, 05:45:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home