Monday, July 31, 2006

Pics from St. Louis

I'm finally posting some pics for ya'll to see.

1st one is a group shot, minus one of us. I'm thinking she must've taken the picture...LOL It's Kim, Patty, Me and Chizue. The missing lady is Roxy.


2nd one is of Patty and me.


3rd one is the opening, it was so cool!!


4th one...this is Kevin. Isn't he just yummy??!!?? He's part of the PartyLite National Conference Entertainment. I can't wait for next year!!!!


5th one is of Chizue and me.


6th one ...give us candles and we smile! We got so much free stuff it's CRAZY! There's Patty, Kim and Roxy.


7th one...this is my most favorite pic that I got while at Conference. This is the President of PartyLite, USA, Jim Manion. He's the guy who signs my paychecks...HEHE!


8th one ...this is my second favorite pic. This guy is a memember of a message board I belong to for direct sales. Out of all the thousands of members of that board, he sat next to me on Friday morning at one of our training sessions. I heard a woman say his name and thought, how many males could be here named Steve...LOL I knew it was him before I turned around. So here is Steve and I. :)


9th and last one... Here is Roxy, Chizue and I. We were waiting on our last evening of training to begin. And we had to get dressed up for our dinner that PartyLite provided for everyone that was followed by the training.

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Nice Pic's looks like you had a great time. I'm glad you are really enjoying PartyLite =)

Wed Aug 02, 09:00:00 AM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Thanks Janette, I did have a great time. And I can't wait to see what happens next year.

Wed Aug 02, 11:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOVE THE PICS!! You look happy and like your having a blast!!!
It seems like a party not training.. FUN!!!!

Fri Aug 11, 05:48:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home