Friday, August 25, 2006

Nights

Chad starts working nights tonight. So he's sleeping and Saira and I have to be quiet. Which means no vacuuming. But I think her and I will go to town. I need to go to the bank anyways. We might get some lunch or something.

Ali - OMG! You are sooooo awesome! Thank you thank you for posting that recipe for me. I forgot to write down walnuts and white chocolate chips on my grocery list yesterday. Soooo, I think I'll grab those today. Mmmmm, that dessert is sooooo good!!

Ooooomg! just as I was typing my SIL stops by. She needs me to watch her 1 1/2 year old daughter. Ohhhhh great!!! She has to go to work. And has no one to watch her. Lovely, and here I have Chad and his friend sleeping here cause they have to work tonight and it's their 1st night. So they are having to transition.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

That is what I go through everyday...

"shhhhh, Dad is sleeping!!"

Fri Aug 25, 05:39:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Your welcome hun...Hope it turns out good!!!

Sat Aug 26, 01:00:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home