Friday, August 18, 2006

All Better

Saira is all better now. I took her to the doctor on Wednesday. I swear it was a waste of $50. But then again, things happen that way. I was telling Chad last night, that I'm sure if I wouldn't have taken her she'd still be puking. It's like when you finally ask a question for help and before that person can help you get it figured out. KWIM? LOL So anyways, yesterday was a puke free day. I think Wednesday was too, I can't remember now...LOL My days are running together. I was still a little worried about taking her out yesterday to go shopping cause I didn't want puke in my truck. YUCK! But thank the Lord, everything was fine and dandy.

On to other news...

My mom isn't doing good. I think it was July 17th she had toe surgery to repair her pinkie toe. All was well until she had to return back to work on Aug. 7th. Remember she's a bus driver. Well, infection was settling in. And it was getting worse and worse as the week went on. Come Friday the 11th she couldn't take the pain anymore. And Sunday she had passed out and her b/f had to take her to the emergency room. Come to find out she was in critical condition. :( She was back home on Tuesday I think. She has to stay off of her feet. And there is no telling when she'll get to go back to work. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I'm sorry Saira still has the yuckies...and now it's moved on to Chad! :( Hopefully you won't get it too.

OMG I hope your mom is okay, did she have infection?

Sat Aug 19, 09:29:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Glad to hear that Saira has gotten better!!
Please send your mom our well get wishes.. I sure have missed her!!
And I hope hope hope she gets better!!

Sun Aug 20, 06:13:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home