Friday, September 01, 2006

Football Time!

YAY!! It's High School football time. I'm so excited, I just wish it were a little cooler. We hardly ever have any cool or cold football games anymore. I think they should start the season a month later...LOL But anyways, we're going to the game tonight. The moms of Ryan's peewee team is doing the concession stand tonight, but I'm not. LOL I'll be watching the game.

And I gotta tell ya, I'm so ready for Fall. It's my most favorite season!! I want pumpkins everywhere. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I love fall too!!
Hurray for football season, Well not really, I only get into a Brown's game every once in awhile..LOL

Mon Sep 04, 09:14:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

I love Fall too!! Have fun at the games...I know you guys love going to them!

Sun Sep 10, 07:53:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home