Wednesday, September 13, 2006

DVR and Broadband

YAAAAAAAAAAY!! Tomorrow directv will be out to change my regular receiver with a dvr receiver. I'm so excited! I'll be able to record something while Chad's watching and vice versa.

OK, and then Friday the broadband peoples are coming out to hook me up. WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! After 11 years of internet, I'm FINALLLLLLY getting some highspeed internet out here in the woods! Being without my phoneline for a week was driving me crazy and so last week when I first noticed I didn't have a dial tone, I called up this company and signed up.

Can ya'll tell I'm excited? So guess what?!? This means I'll be doing all kinds of blogging, myspacing and whatever else. hehe!!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

YAAY!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world of highspeed!!
Wait till you see the difference..LOL

Thu Sep 14, 08:22:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

woohoo you go girl!!! it's about damn time!! :) Congrats!

Thu Sep 14, 10:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh Ali...LOL...I know the difference. My mom has it. And I used hers for almost 3 months.

Thu Sep 14, 11:11:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home