Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Hunny's birthday

Yesterday was Chad's birthday. We really didn't get to do much. We got up at 6am for Ryan's football game. Then Chad helped his grandpa with buying a new truck. After that we spent a little time at his mom and dad's. By now it was 4pm. Then my friend called and asked if I wanted to run to town with her to get movies, pizza and munchies for our Slumber Party. It was just us 3 girls, me, Saira and Nina. I got back home and fried chicken for Chad's birthday dinner. When I was done making dinner Saira and I got our bathes and put our jammies on and went over to Nina's house. We watched 2 movies, ate LOTS of food and finally passed out around 1:30am. We were zonked...lol We had air matresses on her livingroom floor and camped out in there. We had a great time. Her husband is out of state working and her kids were at their friends houses staying the night. So we got up this morning, had our coffee and waffles for breakfast and then watched another movie. We finally got back home this afternoon around 12...LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

sounds like a fun fun time!!

Tue Sep 26, 04:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

that sounds like so much fun!! glad you had a fun night!

Wed Sep 27, 08:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

SPTLO!!!!!

Wed Sep 27, 08:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

LMAO

NO, I - PTLO!! hahaha

Wed Sep 27, 08:07:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home