Wednesday, September 20, 2006

An old friend

OMG Ya'll, I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited! My mom has been helping me this morning with finding an old Elementary school friend of mine. We were the best of friends. So we googled and googled and finally found her...or at least her parents. I couldn't remember her middle name, couldn't remember her parents names, until I saw the right listing for her. YAY!

So I called these 2 numbers my mom found and I left a message for her mom to call me back. I sure hope she does. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I haven't been in contact with my friend for about 18 years.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Oh how nice!!!! Good luck and I hope that you two can get back into keeping in touch!

I recently got back in touch with a few friends from high school. It's nice to hear from them again!

Wed Sep 20, 01:42:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Awesome!! I hope you two can become friends again!!
It was wonderful reconnecting with my old friend!!!!

Wed Sep 20, 05:58:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home