Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sweet kitty

Awwww, there has been this cute fluffy little gray kitty that's been hanging out at our house for the last 4 or 5 days now. It's so sweet. Well Saira thinks it needs to come inside. Well, I can't have the kitty in here. For 2 reasons. First one is mainly because I'm allergic. The other is because Chad and I have agreed we don't want animals in the house making little animal messes that they do...LOL Yucky! But this little kitty is so darn cute. I couldn't help but pick it up this morning. But I came inside and washed my hands immediatly. :)

Tell me this isn't pittiful!!



6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

awwwwww that poor kitty wants a home!! look at that, it loves saira and saira loves it!

Wed Sep 27, 07:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

awww, you are gonna make me CRY!

Tonight Chad had to change out our porch light. And the kitty made it's way in just at the door. Saira picked it up and held it while he changed out the bulb. And she asked if she could show the kitty her room. And and Chad were like "awwwwwwwwwww!" So we said she could real quick but not to let the kitty down. Awww! It was soooo cute!

I really don't know if I could live with allergies. I surely can't live on benadryl. :(

Wed Sep 27, 08:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

lmao!! maybe you're allergies will adjust? or maybe they're gone? you know they do change every 7 yrs!

Wed Sep 27, 08:06:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I still find it to be just as bad as always, because I'll go to Nina's or my mom's or my aunts where they have dogs and cats and I go crazy when I sit on their funiture, with all the pet hair.

It makes me sad. :(

Wed Sep 27, 08:33:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

awww :( suck it up!! LOL

Thu Sep 28, 06:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

SO make it an outside kitty..
AWW That lil thing is soo cute and lookie Saira does love him!!
AWW Looks like someone has a pet...LOL

Fri Sep 29, 09:19:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home