Saturday, October 21, 2006

Really Big Lazy Day!!

Gee, I thought yesterday was lazy. Oh no, it's even better today...LOL I slept til 11am. Got up had lunch...LOL And have been on the computer most of the day so far. I was going to watch a movie with the kids but JavaMama called me and got me back at the computer...LOL Then Husker and her got me watching the Texas vs Nebraska game. HOOK'EM HORNS!!! HAHAHAHAA HUSKER! HEHE!!! ;)

So in a few minutes I'm going to start scrapbooking. I really want to get that book finished. I have proably another 6 pages maybe. We'll see.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

hahahhaa that was a good game, even if they cheated! :D

Sat Oct 21, 01:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Cheated?!? Whatever! LOL

Sat Oct 21, 02:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL Yall are silly!!
Have fun scrappin and being lazy!!
You dont even know how lazy I am today.. Myguys have been cleaning off and on all day and I haven't done a thing..LOL
But this don't happen often, So I am kind of letting it go..haha
Have a great Sunday!!

Sun Oct 22, 03:35:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh blame it on me! haha

Yeah he wasn't too happy that the horns won. O'well.... next game!!

Sun Nov 05, 12:56:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home