Friday, October 20, 2006

Lazy Day

It was a big ol' lazy day. I watched several movies and shows I recorded a few weeks ago. Saira and I did lazy really good. ;) I'm thinking about doing that again tomorrow. I still have several more shows I need to watch.

Very shocking, but I took over the tv tonight. I watched Deal or No Deal and then 1 vs 100. So Chad hung out on the computer. LOL That was different. So now we switched. :)

Since it's Saturday tomorrow, I'm fixing to turn on the tv here in the den (It's small) and scrapbook for a little while. I would like to finish my San Antonio book before Wednesday so I can show it off at my Creative Memories Get Together that night. I stopped working on it and have been working on Saira's book. So I think it's time to go back to my vacation book. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Oct 21, 02:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

We watched DOND last night too, that lady from SC was NUTSO!!!! What a quack she was.

Finish up that album!!

Sat Oct 21, 02:01:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home