Sunday, October 22, 2006

Kidless...

WOW! I was kidless all morning and most of the afternoon. Chad took them both with him to the deer lease. Saira took her pink gun with her so she could finally shoot it out there. But Nina called me around 10:30 and we went to walmart. So we got to shop without Saira. HEHE!!

When I got home I raked the yard. All the leaves were driving me NUTS. And just as I finished they got home. The truck was nasty dirty so he drove his grandpa's 4-wheeler to the car wash and I followed so I could wash the truck when he was done washing the 4-wheeler off. So I raked, scrubbed the truck, came home cooked our Sunday pizza's for lunch. (that's an every Sunday lunch) Then I cleaned up my room. My room is like the catch all room. Fun fun...LOL So I'm pooped now. Ended up with a slight blister on my hand from raking. I raked without gloves like a ding dong...LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like you made up for your two lazy days...LOL
Ouchie on the blister, I always do too if I dont wear gloves when Raking... Looks like we totally bypassed raking and have to shovel now...UGH
Hope the kiddos had fun shooting

Mon Oct 23, 12:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

You drove the 4 wheeler to the car wash??? haaaaaaaaaaahahhaaaa!!!! LOL

Girl, that's what you have kids for, get their butts out there to rake next time!

Sun Nov 05, 12:55:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home