Thursday, November 16, 2006

HooHumm

LOL! Well, not much going on around here these days. Just chill'n. Literally, it's been cold...LOL Saira and I have been staying home, except for yesterday's outing to Ryan's school for lunch. Today I've watched tv most of the day. And watch Saira play with all of her babies. She's such the lil' mama! Yesterday I rearranged my bedroom. I was excited about it, since I had been wanting to do it for months.

Tomorrow will be a quick and busy day. Ryan goes to school just 1/2 the day, so when he gets home, we're going shopping. Unless Chad wants to go when he gets home. Which would be fine with me. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Brrrrrrrrrr STOP bringing your cold rainy weather this way!!!

Thu Nov 16, 10:06:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

We have been pretty busy round these parts! And brrr and raining here too..UGH..HO HUM HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Fri Nov 17, 05:37:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home