Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What is wrong with me???

I don't know what happened to me this morning, but just after I got Ryan out of bed, I started picking things up and started laundry. I need someone to feel my forehead.... hold on, I need to change out the laundry...LOL

...Ok, I'm back.

Kim was suppose to come over today to scrapbook all day. But she's going to come tomorrow. I ordered a new album for Saira's pages. So she'll be bringing that with her tomorrow. I love the Creative Memories books. :) I think I may scrapbook. Thinking about it is making me want to scarp. YEP!! That's what I'm going to do today.

Glad I have something to do now. ;)

I was telling Mary that this weekend I'm going to go through all my pictures and get 100 of them picked out to get printed. I'll probably scan quite a few.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Hey... Mary....

SPTLO

Wed Nov 08, 08:36:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Have fun!!
I need to do some.. I have really been wanting to since seeing all your guys pages and it is winter and I am soo in a 'crafty' mood..LOL

Thu Nov 09, 01:09:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

aaaaaaahahhahaaa!!! Glad you and Kimmers had fun and got some pages done!

Mon Nov 13, 07:26:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home