Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day

Well, time to vote today. I'm going up to vote in a little bit. I have several things I need to go. Like go to the bank, the post office and to the garbage dump.

Tonight is my tv watching night. I don't know why, but I just can't get into other shows like I use to. ?? I just have one that I surely can't miss or I'll go nuts...LOL But then again Deal or No Deal is really cool and I usually don't miss those.

The last 2 days I've wanted to scrapbook and just can't get myself in a groove. I have it all orginized...LOL But I'll turn the tv on and start watching Food Network. I guess the answer for me is to just turn it to the XM Radio channel...LOL I need to get crackin'. I have alot of pictures to work with and I have 100 more pictures to be printed whenever I want. Chop Chop, right?!? LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Too bad you couldn't go on the retreat... that would fix your 100 photo problem! ha!!

Good job on voting yesterday. I got my "I Voted" sticker too!!!

Wed Nov 08, 08:17:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hope you get your groove back soon! Your pages are great!!

Thu Nov 09, 01:08:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home