Saturday, November 11, 2006

WOW, What a night!

Our night was just ridiculous!! Chad told me not to cook last night, that he'd like to go out to eat. So that was just totally fine with me...LOL So we leave to go eat, and contemplate on where to eat at. No Taco Bell, because he ate taco's for lunch. No McDonald's because me and Saira ate there for lunch. Poor Ryan, he ate at school, so he's not caring...LOL We head to the other end of town and go to Jack in The Box. Now this place is fast food for those that don't have these restaurants in there area. It took about 30 minutes to even get our food. Then they screwed up mine and Chad's burgers. He got this thing called the Outlaw burger, which had a spicy chicken patty, 2 slices of cheese, a hamburger patty and BBQ sauce. They left the burger part off. They didn't even put my spicy chicken sandwich on the tray. The idots! So I took his up there and asked them to fix it and to get mine to me. I stood around another 15 minutes waiting. I was getting pissed. Chad was about to blow up on them...LOL Finally Chad said he'd go up there and ask to speak with the manager. We totally got all our money back. Him and I got free drinks, fries and eggrolls. The kids got free kids meals...LOL We leave and head to Sonic. I got some chili cheese tator tots. Chad got a frito chili cheese wrap. And we thought we'd get shakes for everyone. OH, but no! Their ice cream machine was down for the night. The retards! So we go next door for shakes and malts to Whataburger. LOL I told him 3 times a charm! LOL So after all that we finally got to go to Wal-Mart to get Ryan's hunting license. I almost wanted to cry. It was his FIRST! :) We got him some hunting boots and a mask and headed on home. I couldn't stay awake anymore, I was exhausted from my day and I went to bed. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

OMG what's a family gotta do to get some food around there???? LOL

Mon Nov 13, 07:26:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL Oh whatta night!!
Atleast you guys finally got some food!!
AWW Ryan's first hunting lic. HOWW COOL!!!

Mon Nov 13, 08:22:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

And Mary's first words after I told her about it on the phone earlier... "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you know you're gonna have to scrap that!!" LMAO

Mon Nov 13, 08:24:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home