Wednesday, November 22, 2006

All Nighter...

Woooo, what a night! So last night I went to spend the night at Kim's. I played Bunco at her house. That was SOOO much fun. I won the most Bunco's....YAY me!!!! Came home with $30. Woot!! So after everyone left, which was around 9pm, we got out scrapbooking stuff and proceeded to get started. But we needed to make a Starbucks run first. We got back home around 11:30...LOL OK, so we stayed up til 6am! OMG!!! Crazy crazy!! I got up at 9 to go get my aunt and bring her to my house so she could spend the night for Thanksgiving. I don't know how I managed on 3 hours of sleep. But I did it! Actually I don't know how I managed to stay up that late....LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

And now my friend Nina and I are going to try to put together a Bunco group. :)

Mon Nov 27, 12:23:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

You slut!!! LOL Can't believe you won the loot! WOOHOO that's my girl! You must be prepping yourself for our big scrapbook retreat! hahaha

Mon Nov 27, 12:28:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I still dont know what the hell that game is but if you win money I wanna know..LOL

Wed Nov 29, 12:25:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OH AND CONGRATS ON WINNING!!

Wed Nov 29, 12:25:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home