Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Freezing

It sure has been different around here with it freezing the last few days. It was 24 degrees this morning. And you won't believe what it is now......60 degrees.

Today I pulled out my santa cookie plate that my mom gave me and the kids a few years ago. It came with a recipe book for Christmas cookies. The book has disappeared. It's no where to be found. I'm really mad!! :(

I've been sick with a cold since Friday night. There's no signs of it going away. Saira had been sick for a week before I got it, so I was thinking I lucked out and didn't get it. Speaking of her, she's been asleep today for the last 3 and 1/2 hours. And still snoozing. Lucky duck! I was napping earlier, but my sister in law called and didn't take the hint. UGH! LOL

So other than freezing to death and having a cold, there hasn't been anything else going on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Nothing else going on? I beg to differ... our very interesting conversations today!!

It's TOO cold outside, stop blowing those cold fronts this way!

Hope you get well soon!

Wed Dec 06, 12:16:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

BRRR That sure is cold for your area..normal for us this time of year...but we have pretty snow to go with it!!!!
Hope it warms up a bit!
Hope you and miss Saira both start to feel better!!

Thu Dec 07, 08:17:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home