Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Well, how was it last night? Did you have fun? We did. The kids stayed up the whole time. Ryan was barely making it. Chad had to take a cat nap...LOL But Saira and I was holding strong. Of course I can, I'm the night owl...LOL But she was awake til 1am...LOL Needless to say, both the kids were still sleeping at 9:30am LOL They are always up and at'em at 7 something.

I have a good lunch planned. Ham, sweet potato caserole, fried cabbage, black eyed peas and cornbread. Then later a pumpkin pie.

Chad and I have been having a GREAT time with the college bowl games. I probably know more about the games than him...lmao!!! Him and about 40 other people here in town did a $5 game picks. You know, pick which team will when the game. It was just $5 to do. I wish I would've picked. I think I would've done better than Chad...haahaa!! I've been keeping all the games tallied for him so he can see how many he's lost and how many all the other people have lost. I don't know if tonights game with Boise and Oklahoma was better or if the Texas Tech game was better. Great games!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Happy New Year!!!
Your lunch sounds SO GOOD. I'm already missing my homecooked meals about now.

Tue Jan 02, 04:57:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home