Friday, December 22, 2006

It's almost Christmas

How's everyone coming along with the Christmas shopping, baking and whatever else you do this time of year? Are you ready? I know a few of you have Christmas get togethers tomorrow.

I'm all done shopping. Except I need to buy a ham for the lunch get together with Chad's family. I was going to do that tonight, but I guess I'm not. LOL I'm already for bed.

I've baked my butt off today. I made fudge, magic cookie bars and mini chip snowball cookies. Tomorrow I'm making cranberry pumpkin break and the gingerbread men for Santa's plate. But then again I may wait til Sunday night to do the gingerbread men. LOL I'm going to at least make the cranberry pumpkin brad tomorrow. The kids had fun helping me today. Chad was able to have some samples of everything when he get home this evening. He got home early. They only worked 8 hours today. He was fed a big huge catfish and shrimp lunch today. The lucky duck!!

Chad's over his icky sickies. But now Saira's got it. She's been sneezing and coughing all day. She's on her second nap.

Tomorrow we don't have any Christmas gatherings to do. But we have 2 on Sunday. The 1st one is with my mom, brother and great aunt at her house. Then later that evening will be with Chad's mom, dad, brother, sisters and 2 neices, here at our house. Then Monday we have Chad's uncles house next door to do for lunch. Then later than evening we go back to Houston for my aunt and cousins gift exchange. My real dad won't be there this year. They can't afford the trip down from Oklahoma. So I'll miss seeing him. :( I'm sure we'll see him sometime during the year next year.

My yummy dinner is calling for me. I probably won't post again til after Christmas. I'll have a list of my loot to post for ya. :)

~*~MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!~*~

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You always do have a busy Christmas!! Hope you're having a great time with the family!

Sun Dec 24, 10:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS GREAT!!!

Thu Dec 28, 05:19:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home