Sunday, February 12, 2006

Haaa, got it anyways!

Gonna reverse my day here on ya....LOL

I got Starbucks tonight, he can kiss my big fat butt! Nanny nanny boo boo!! LMAO

But anyways, the kids and I went to Houston to visit my mom. The kids needed some time with their Meme. On the way there I stopped at the video store and rented 'Phantom of the Opera'. She hadn't seen it on dvd yet. It was awesome watching it again, especially at her house...for 2 reasons. 1st is because her and I LOOOOVE that movie. I wish we could see it live sometime!! 2nd is because she has surround sound. AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! The kids watched Bambi 2 and Madagascar. She had pizza, tuna subs, fries and onion rings delievered for us. :) Then they had ice cream. :) After all that we went to my aunts house to visit with her for a few minutes and that's when we went to Starbucks. The kids were soooo excited. And after all this time I finally remembered to tell them no cream on Saira's. She was glad of that. She's so weird, doesn't like cream on hers. Strang child in deed.

I got home at 8pm, got on the confrence call for PartyLite training, did that for 20 minutes and then watched the Snowboarding and Speed skating on the Olympics with Chad. :)

Now I'm ready for bed. :) Nighty night folks!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

WooHoo you got it... hahaha!!

I still have not see Phantom of the Opera, but it's in my Netflix Queue!

Sounds like you guys had a fun day at Meme's!!

Sun Feb 12, 11:21:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I wish I had a near by friend who liked movies like that. Did you know that Chad liked it?!? Yep, he sure did! I was shocked!

I'm going to have to buy it. Just might do that next week or so. :)

I looooooooooooooove that movie! Always have, ever since I was little. :) Me and my mom would fight over the soundtrack when I was in HighSchool...LOL

Sun Feb 12, 11:57:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I don't care to even see the Phantom.. I dont know why but it just isn't my thing..LOL
Glad you got your Starbucks..I have never had them but I dont know if I would like them or not, I prefer the coffee they use at most Diarymarts..MMM SO HOT AND YUMMY.. I am drinking one now that Hubby went and got cause I am all outta coffee here till he gets home from work with a few fill in groceries..LOL

Tue Feb 14, 08:28:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OOPS Hit enter instead of space bar, I wanted to add that is so funny that Saira loves Starbucks so much, My boys love to go to certain places I enjoy too it makes our outings funner ya know..LOL
What does Miss Saira get from there?

Tue Feb 14, 08:29:00 AM CST  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I always get Ryan and Saira a tall Frappucino split into 2 talls...lol Saira with no cream. She doesn't like it. This time they had the Cinnamin Dulche.

Tue Feb 14, 09:18:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a big day with our munchies.... boise surround sound, big screen tv, and the phantom. And my babies. I was so glad to see them. Everybodies suppose to come back for a sleepover on Saturday night. I hope it happens... i'm jazzed!

Tue Feb 14, 09:29:00 PM CST  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a great day. We use to have surround sound but haven't hooked it back up. I have not seen that movie yet either. I hardley have time to watch my shows on the TV...lol Glad you all had a great time.

Wed Feb 15, 09:00:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home