Wednesday, February 28, 2007

MO Challenge #1

First Kiss...

Ahhhhh, my first kiss. I totally remember it like it was yesterday. I was 14 years old. I was walking home from my best friends house. (some of you might remember her, Carol. I use to have her post on the message board a few years back) Anyways, it was her, her brother and his best friend, who was my boyfriend.... John Nelson. He was so hot. He had long hair! Our walk to my house was like a mile or 2. There was an empty desert between our neighborhoods (I lived out in CA). We stopped half way and he just took me in his arms and gave me the best kiss. I was on cloud nine. Not really sure how I managed to get home. LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Awww what a nice first kiss =)

Wed Feb 28, 08:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OOH Spontanious ones are always the best!! SPECIALLY FOR A FIRST ONE!!! What a cute story!

Tue Mar 06, 12:27:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home