Friday, March 16, 2007

Darn Kid!

For Christmas Ryan got a cool lamp. It's a Car's alarm clock lamp. So when it was time to go back to school after the Christmas break, I thought I'd set his alarm. To my suprise, the first day back, he was up and dressed before I was up. Because I set his alarm about 10 minutes before mine. I didn't know if it would wake him or not. He was loving it. Here we are after Spring Break now and he just gets up, turns it off and goes back to bed. UGH! It's been driving me CRAZY!!

This morning, he finally did right. He woke up, turned it off and started getting dressed when I walked in his room. :)

Yay Ryan!

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

HAHA That's kids for ya.. The excitement of getting up must be lost now..LOL

Thu Mar 22, 06:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL!!! I'm totally feelin' it Ryan! I want to lay back down and go to sleep too! :)

Tue Mar 27, 11:23:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Mar 27, 11:23:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Mar 27, 11:23:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home