Monday, March 05, 2007

T-Ball Time

Tonight was practice. Saira's FIRST practice. She was all jazzed up about it. I had to go to a local sporting goods store to get her a helmet. Academy didn't have one to fit her. And Walmart didn't have any either. They only had one-size-fits-all helmets. But I finally found one!! :) Can't wait to show you pics of her. I'll wait til they get their baseball shirts. She did great at practice. She did wonderfuly listening to her coach. She likes him alot!! She keeps going on and on about Coach Mike. She was acting up and not wanting to eat her dinner tonight, and Chad told her he was going to let Coach Mike know about it and she said "NO NO, I'm gonna eat!!!!" So it looks like we have something new to use...LOL hehe!!!

Ryan did awesome as always. My little pro!! Him and one other kid, was hitting the ball to the fence. There is only 2 or 3 kids on the team that are previous players from the last several years. Ryan being one of them. So wish our team luck. With all our newbie little kids. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

YAA GO KIDDIES!!! I bet you will do great! I can't wait to see pics!!!

Thu Mar 22, 06:47:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home