Friday, March 02, 2007

Today's Excitement

haha, wasn't much of anything. We went shopping. Went to 2 shoe stores, and found me a pair of Tommy sandals. :) A girl can't have enough....right? ..............right???????? Please say yes, or I have a huge problem here...lmao!!! Well, then we ate lunch. After that, we spent 2 hours in Wal-Mart getting groceries and stuff. Came home, unloaded, put away and Ryan got home. I let him play his playstation for a little bit after he did his homework. Then I had to go back to town, for the second time. Chad wanted KFC for dinner. I wasn't about to buy dinner at 2:30 when I came home from shopping. LOL So we went at 5:30. So it would be nice and hot when he got home. :)

Then it was time for AI. Ummm, yeah, that was just crazy. And that's all I have to say about that. lol!!! ;) ;)

Now, the kiddos are in bed and Mary's talking my head off, or should I say we are listening to the air over the phones, while I type this out. HAHA!!!!! ;) LOL ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I heard the abuse you were givin' your keyboard!!!!!! LOL

Thu Mar 01, 11:45:00 PM CST  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL Silly sillyheads!
Sounds like a busy day!
MMM We haven't had kfc in a long time!!
We haven't watched AI since Hollywood week..LOL

Tue Mar 06, 12:26:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home