Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Another year older. :) Yay! ;) More birthday cake and ice cream!

So I totally suck, I haven't blogged on this in 3 months nearly. GESH! I've just been super duper busy scrapbooking and all that jazz.

Let's see, and update. At the end of May, on Memorial Day weekend we went on our vacation. Got that out of the way for the summer. ;) Then a few weeks later the kids and I spent the week with my mom. The kids had a good time doing that. I've done lots and lots of scrapbooking and I think that's about it I think.

I'm an old lady now and I should be getting to bed. haha! ;) I'll try to be good and update regularly.

1 Comments:

Blogger SouthernChickie said...

I've been a bad girl too. (Didn't blog for alomst a year!)

HAPPY BURFDAY!!

Fri Jul 06, 01:54:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home